Dan Golding con Dan Golding’s Triathlon Box Set Series: Triathlon for Beginners and Triathlon 70.3: Everything You Need to Know To Get Started and Succeed in Triathlon (English Edition)
Description box set triathlon
You can now get Dan Golding’s triathlon books as a box set.
Triathlon for Beginners and Triathlon 70.3. Incredible value. Start wherever you are in your triathlon journey and you will have everything you need to progress and excel in this sport.
Book 1 Triathlon for Beginners: Everything you need to know about training, nutrition, kit, motivation, racing, and much more
Are you thinking about getting into triathlon or doing your first race? Have you finished a couple of races and are keen to improve your time? Do you find the whole sport daunting and confusing? Are you a little intimidated by everybody else who looks like they know what they are doing? This easy to understand and insightful book is packed with practical ways you can improve and it will help you:
• Understand the sport of triathlon “what is triathlon and how does it work?”
• Develop a training plan together that simplifies your season
• Train effectively so you minimise the risk of getting injured
• Stop you making the mistakes which cost a lot of time and money
• Make you feel confident when you are on the start line
• Decide what race length is best for you from sprint to Ironman
• Buy the right triathlon kit to suit your ability and your aspirations.
A personal note from the author: “This book is gathered from years of training and racing but not only from my triathlon experience but from the experience of champions. I have trained with and raced with elite athletes and winners from all over the world but I started not knowing what I was doing and was scared to death when I did my first race. I wish I had this book when I started out. I would have saved myself a lot of heart ache and stress! I wrote this to help all triathlon rookies get over their nerves and enjoy this fantastic sport.”
“Triathlon for Beginners” is the start to finish complete guide which covers all the areas of training and racing including:
• Where to start – types of races, what you need to know and where to begin
• Jargon buster – helping you understand the terms of the sport so you can understand what people are talking about when they say “T1” or “Brick”!
• Training rules and techniques
• Swimming technique and etiquette
• Running technique and how to prevent injury and run faster
• Cycling in a pack what to do and what not to do
• Transition – how to lay it out, what to bring and how to be effective
• Understanding nutrition and why it is key, how best to manage your nutrition and what is best to eat for triathlon training and racing
• Race day – what to look out for, how to prepare and what to expect
This thorough guide takes you from start to finish so you can feel confident and comfortable when you train and race.
Book 2 Triathlon: Winning at 70.3. How To Dominate The Middle Distance
Triathlon: Winning at 70.3 is dedicated to all triathletes who are thinking about stepping up to the middle distance. 70.3 Half Ironman training requires quite a different approach to the shorter distances and to be successful, a more professional approach to training is required. Do not set yourself up for failure on race day! Simply doubling your Olympic distance training will not work. Those who do this will struggle. Do NOT be one of these!
This comprehensive book will give you a specific road map to 70.3 triathlon training and help you properly prepare for your event. It will include race day nutrition strategies, goal setting tips, help you find your ideal race weight, help you train at the right intensity, understand exactly how much fluid to drink, recovery strategies of the pros, strength training strategies that work and much more.
70.3 triathlon is a serious step up and preparation is key. Luckily if you do it right, 70.3 training is something that you can fit into a busy life, get in the best shape of your life and succeed. Remove the guesswork and learn what the pros do.